Mp3 save with 44100Hz

Remikaaa

Hi

I'm using Mixpad for non-profesional only for home using version when I want export track to mp3 file I have only bitrate options and saving with sample rate 32000Hz. General settings tab have sample rate for project 44100Hz. For example when I choose flac format options for save file I have settings sample rate and I can choose 44100Hz. Anyone can show me where can I set sample rate for mp3?

Regards

Remik

Not sure if I understand your question, but if I'm not mistaken, all standard mp3 options are available to save/export a file in MixPad.

I assume you are familiar with the following steps, but just in case:

Under the File menu, choose 'Export Project as Audio File'.

In the Export Options dialog box, choose Output File Type: mp3

and then click the 'Settings...' button to choose MP3 Encoder settings.

Also - use the 'Output File' browse button to choose or create your destination folder (so you can find it)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I understand your question, but if I'm not mistaken, all standard mp3 options are available to save/export a file in MixPad.

I assume you are familiar with the following steps, but just in case:

Under the File menu, choose 'Export Project as Audio File'.

In the Export Options dialog box, choose Output File Type: mp3

and then click the 'Settings...' button to choose MP3 Encoder settings.

Also - use the 'Output File' browse button to choose or create your destination folder (so you can find it)

yes thats true but when you want save with 96kbps sample rate is 32000Hz. Settings options for mp3 encoder no include to set sample rate (Hz) doing it automaticly, you can set only bitrate. When you choose 128kbps you will saving with 44100Hz.

Thanks for answer