samalex22

Express Invoice Customer Unique I.D.

You could use one of the fields you don't use to enter your own ID, such as one of the contact ones or maybe the additional info field. But as far as I know there's no way to have EI come up with a unique ID for you.

Dear Admin/ Members,

Please help me on my probalam.

After used free express invoice i buy it and used it for several months.

but recently my pc damaged on lightening and when i down load again express invoice and register it with my serial no but it said this account as been registerd. with this probalam i facing big probalam as now i canout recover back any details which i saved in express invoice.

This should be a new topic.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but you should be able to reset your registration code at http://www.nch.com.au/kb/10078.html if it's been used too many times. However, your Express Invoice data is saved on your local PC, and anywhere that you backed it up. We don't have any access to that data. Please contact our Technical Support team for help by opening a ticket at www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html