DoubleD

Can I batch PhotoPad

I noticed that photopad is a little slow to open and save my photos

I like how /what autopad does to photos when Auto leveks is selected. (Lightbox is much faster but it doesn't do such a good job)

is it possible to autmatically have photioad open every document in a subdir, apply auto levels to every file , then save the files ?

I need batch processing of photos

I use Auto Levels to Fix my photo it work s wonderfully - better than some other packages. The only drawback is that I have to do it one file at a time. Its the same 3 clicks Open file, auto levels, save. Can you guys introduce a batch process or an apply to all open files and then a save all with a yes to all option.

Please respond

I need batch processing of photos

I use Auto Levels to Fix my photo it work s wonderfully - better than some other packages. The only drawback is that I have to do it one file at a time. Its the same 3 clicks Open file, auto levels, save. Can you guys introduce a batch process or an apply to all open files and then a save all with a yes to all option.

Please respond

Please submit all of your suggestions at www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html. That's the quickest way to ensure that our developers see them, and evaluate them for inclusion in future releases. Thanks.