voxal working with games

sunderhound

• 1 month later...

Sunderhound - this was my question also, but more specifically, does this software work with the streaming recording of Modded Games? I have to think, that if you have the time, just download the "free trial version", and test it out. If you do, plz comment back...I'm interested in doing some gaming videos on YouTube, and want a VC program for that type of usage.

RESPECT! Dogz

P.S. Check us out on the UnderWorld Empire App - "The Dogz of War"

• 1 year later...

does voxal voice changer work with garry's mod

Sunderhound - this was my question also, but more specifically, does this software work with the streaming recording of Modded Games? I have to think, that if you have the time, just download the "free trial version", and test it out. If you do, plz comment back...I'm interested in doing some gaming videos on YouTube, and want a VC program for that type of usage.

RESPECT! Dogz

P.S. Check us out on the UnderWorld Empire App - "The Dogz of War"

Yes it does because Voxal override's the mic output(voice that it send to the voice channels).and the sound that it capture is the input so yes it does if the bottom screen say "voxal is waitng for application to use the microphone".(it doesn't tell you if it found the game/programm