S.O.S. Kind enough to share your inserting logo exp in invoices??

malt

I have been using the free Express Invoice Invoicing Plus v 4.12 for about 3 days and I am going crazy not been able to insert a company logo and not coming out blurry.

I have tried to a point of obsession entering many images in different formats, different sizes, different programs. from vector, from raster, you name it.

I don't see anyone mentioning the subject so I assume I'm the only one in the WHOLE PLANET that is having this problem. Would you kind enough to let m know what was your experience when you inserted your logo in the invoice. You have no idea how much I am going to appreciate. Am I the only one? I already hear voices in my head. Oh Lord!!! (I am losing it)

Ours wasn't as crisp as we'd like it. We used a jpg. We basically got one that was as good as we could get and go with it. I don't remember if it changed after we paid for the program or not. Sorry not much help, but just letting you know you're not alone out there!

Thank you all for your answers, I guess I will share Terri's opinion, "it is not as crispy as I would like", I'm even thinking of not using a

logo since I need to get going. Thank you again

• 1 year later...