Blackthumb

Changing wall height? Annotations?

Really 2 questios:

1. Is there a way to change the wall heights? I have a house that is raised in back and would like to show the elevated deck.

2. Is there a way to add text annotations?

Thanks

Hi,

Both of these items are slated for a future release. At this time I don't have a specific date on when they will get added, but it should be within a couple of months.

Just downloaded DreamPlan. Wow, what a great software... I am buying my 1st home and trying to remodel it.

Have uploaded the floorplan and using Dreamplan to design.

Following up on this topic, I have a few half height divide walls in the house. Has the feature to edit wall heights been developed yet?

On 12/4/2015 at 6:39 PM, Perthian said:

Just downloaded DreamPlan. Wow, what a great software... I am buying my 1st home and trying to remodel it.

Have uploaded the floorplan and using Dreamplan to design.

Following up on this topic, I have a few half height divide walls in the house. Has the feature to edit wall heights been developed yet?

if you want to do this, then what i do is create a new story as a split level and then you can make the wall what ever height you want just remember to set elevation to 0 or what ever your elevation is. For example if you want to change a wall height on the second floor , then you would set your elevation to 8 feet or what ever height your 1st floor is. Hope this helps.

Edited by Dee Dugas
better explaination