Beautiful123

Express Accounts on multiple computers?

I would like to know this as well. When I back up from my home computer and try to restore it to the business computer, everything is blank! Or wrong!! I'm about ready to throw in the towel on this software.

Hello,

Each license key is assigned to a specific Express Accounts version and can only be activated one time. If you would like to use Express Accounts on multiple computers, each computer must have a unique license key.

However, after the license is installed on a computer, that computer can have as many users on that specific computer as you need. You can log on that computer using the web feature.

Good day, getting a little confused and anxious here.

I plan and need to install Express Accounts & Inventoria on one server but need to have the data and functions accessed from various other devices (about 8 other PC's and android tablets and smartphones). Is this possible? Do I need to install server software?

Do I have to buy multiple licenses other than the actual software? (We are accessing the same database but simultaneously from different devices).

Own network or web access, either way is fine, just that multiple user access is critical for me.

Use the Web Access feature in Express Accounts. It's also built into Inventoria. You run the software on one PC (there's no server version) and users can access that software over a local network or over the Internet using a browser. Web access users don't have to be licensed.

So the licensing is per computer/server, instead of user. If I am the only user of Express Accounting and I have two computers, a desktop and laptop, I would need two licenses, is that correct? What about concurrent users using RDP to a server with Express Accounting installed?

The licenses are single user/single computer. If two people log into a computer with different logins, then you'd need two licenses. Yes, you'd also need two licenses if you're the only user of two computers with Express Accounts installed on them.

RDP is limited to one user at a time, isn't it? If you use some other remote access method, then the two users would be using the same mouse, keyboard, etc. to control one instance of Express Accounts that requires one license.

The one license solution is to use web access, if that's an option for you, and not out of the question due to a firewall blocking web access, or something along those lines.