mcwebtree

Additional Chart Shapes?

Hi

I love the simplicity of click charts, however I was wondering if there was a way to add additional chart shapes /objects to it?

Is there way either through expansions or custom files i can define new shapes? I was wondering if there was a community template library or similar.

Many thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

The symbol collection will grow from time to time including new diagram catalogs.

We can't create custom shapes at the moment but I agree with you that it would be useful.

Like the other NCH products, ClickCharts will be improved continuously and be updated for every few months.

Best regards,

Sam

Sounds good to me. I'll just have to keep an eye on it.

I would be nice to have a way to define a custom template collection, some kind of markup language to describe them, but then its free software so I'm just glad it does what it does so well :)

Yes this would be a very beneficial update, and it would also be a great idea to allow .png drop-in ability as I use .png's in all other programs that allow it. plus this may be a better option to have then just adding extra shape/catalogs. :D

While waiting for an option to make custom shapes it would be great if I simply could move shapes from one type of chart to another one.

In my case I only use the Flowchart but I like some of the symbols in the other chart types and would like to move or copy them to the flowchart section.

Thansk

Bertho