I can't place my logo

techlens

I'm trying to modify my invoices, quotes and so on, and have used the options page to locate and apply my logo, but when I preview or print any of the documents (invoice, quote, receipt), it doesn't show my name, address, logo, messages or anything else apart from the box with the details and amounts.

When I try and look at the default template or even the custom one, the program says it can't find them. I don't know if the two are related.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same problems - I am using MAC so thought that may make difference. I have spent ages trying different combinations of settings. The packing note has all required but a lot of overlapping and the customer details have suddenly gone to the top instead of my logo. Also there is a dropdown for templates which doesn't seem to offer anything other than default or custom, Help says there are choices of layout, where are these? Have resorted to going back to my previous version until I can get a usable layout, any help much appreciated.

Further to my previous, I must have something wrong as I saw the following and I have no options anywhere - am I looking in the wrong place? It says in manual about text blocks, grids etc, cannot find anything resembling that - HELP!

Go to Options -> Invoice Layout -> Style.

Scroll down to 'Text Block Positioning' section.

Explore and try-out different configurations from the pull-down-list

• 6 months later...

I have the same problem, defo a bug in this. Logo sometimes comes on with company information, then get 2 Logo images, it's a mess. I am thinking of downgrading to the free version I was using which was much easier to configure.

• 1 year later...

I was facing the same problems. In my case it helped when i cut all white area around the logo off. After that, with no margins around the logo, it always ended up on the spot i wanted to have it. Moreover, the size of the logo can be adjusted, and this may also be a possible source of error. If the logo is too big to fit on the right spot, the programm sometimes creates a mess as described above, especially if there is a lot of white area/margins around the logo...