Won't upload to youtube

missyh

I have tried 3 times to upload a project to youtube with no success. I get an error message box. I was able to go to YouTube and upload the temporary .flv file but the quality seemed degraded. Even though I was able to get around the problem I should be able to upload easily from VideoPad. Does anyone have any idea what is going wrong? And what would've caused my image to be so degraded? Thanks for the help!

I have tried 3 times to upload a project to youtube with no success. I get an error message box. I was able to go to YouTube and upload the temporary .flv file but the quality seemed degraded.

Try another file type, perhaps MPEG4 or WMV.. Here are those that YouTube supports...

• .MOV
  • .MPEG4
  • .AVI
  • .WMV
  • .MPEGPS
  • .FLV
  • 3GPP
  • WebM

VideoPad took the project file and converted it to .flv for youtube, but it seemed to not complete the final step at the youtube end. I was able to go to youtube and upload the .flv file from that end but (1) I want to be able to do it in one step from videopad and (2) I think the quality degraded more than it should have. This is the first video I have tried to upload. Of course, I didn't pay extra for email support and now I need it!

• 5 years later...

I am having the same issue, I may have to switch editing programs since this seems to be an ongoing problem. It is a shame that when you purchase a program from a company that they also want to charge you for support for it! Not impressed.

This is a very old thread;  best to begin a new one with descriptive subject and specifics about the problem.

What VP version is being used?  Here is the latest.  Extensive changes have been made since 2013.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

If the direct YouTube upload fails, export your file in a YT compatible format (see above) and use their uploader.

Free peer-to-peer support in this forum is very good when folks have the patience to work with those who help out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I try to export something to YouTube it keeps saying I don't have any channels and redirects me to there help site. I have a channel and i'm logged in. I don't get what I have to do! Is this some sort of glitch or something?!

• 3 months later...

I just purchased and installed VideoPad Pro v 8.67 yesterday. I've attempted four times to upload my video to YouTube. It's uploads and and the very end it goes to "failed" status. On my YouTube account, it shows the video in my list, but as "processing" and it never moves. My account is long established and verified, so although my video is 18 minutes long, it should not prevent it from uploading.

Any advice as to what I can do?