krazykat

You tube video plays OK in IE 9 browser but will not download

I can play the following in my browser, IE9 (win7 Pro)

. When I paste the URL into the search box and hit return I get a lot of errors and the file is not found. I am using the home version of Flash Lynx. Any suggestions on what is happening?

When I paste the URL into the search box and hit return I get a lot of errors and the file is not found.

There were some changes to the way YouTube works which prevent FlashLynx from working properly. We're looking into a fix.

There were some changes to the way YouTube works which prevent FlashLynx from working properly. We're looking into a fix.

There was a new release of FlashLynx last week (v1.23) which fixed problems when downloading from YouTube.

I can't test with the above video though, as it's been removed from YouTube.

I'm using 1.23 also and having the same problem. Nothing will download. It worked fine when I first bought Flashlynx and then, all of a sudden, last week I think it was... it just stopped downloading any YouTube videos. I hope you can help with this. I love this program! Thanks for your time and help.