Facing while exporting video.

mizu1444

Hi, I am new to this forum and this software, my apologies if I had done anything wrong.

I am using VideoPad Video Editor Professional v 3.01 (Unlicensed Trial Version).

I have facing problem while exporting a video when I am trying to split it for a music part.

The picture in the video exported was blank or should I say vanished on the right side of the video.

The original video,

KOd6HFV.jpg

(Sorry about the extremely large picture...)(and yea you are right this is Persona 4 the anime :D .)

After the video is exported,

V0PA5RT.jpg

I don't know if this is important but I will write it here,

the video size is 1920 x 1080 and it is BDrip, and it is written [AVC_AAC][1080p_Hi10P].

What is the problem? Or did i miss something important when exporting video?

Thanks,

Mizu.

hmm...what formats have you all tried?

Maybe try reinstalling?

I know I was having quality issues, had it in HD setttings but saved in like 480p. I reinstalled probably 5 times before it saved in HD again, maybe it's a similiar type of thiing?

Or maybe go into control panel and downgrade to 3.00??

//gets shot again

I am using VideoPad Video Editor Professional v 3.01 (Unlicensed Trial Version).

I have facing problem while exporting a video when I am trying to split it for a music part.

The picture in the video exported was blank or should I say vanished on the right side of the video.

Don't know that this will help, or that it duplicates exactly what you were attempting, but I saved your image as a .jpg and resized it to 1920X1080.

It was dragged to the VP 3.01 timeline and extended to :30, with music, then exported as a 1920X1080p AVI.

Here's the result, which doesn't appear to be cut off.

And here are the specs...

hmm...what formats have you all tried?

Maybe try reinstalling?

I know I was having quality issues, had it in HD setttings but saved in like 480p. I reinstalled probably 5 times before it saved in HD again, maybe it's a similiar type of thiing?

Or maybe go into control panel and downgrade to 3.00??

//gets shot again

Wow, I have tried with 480p and it works instead of using 720p. But since the quality is too bad, I still wish to keep on produce a 720p or higher video but it can't. Now I can sure the problem isn't caused by my UNLICENSED version. Thanks anyway.

Don't know that this will help, or that it duplicates exactly what you were attempting, but I saved your image as a .jpg and resized it to 1920X1080.

It was dragged to the VP 3.01 timeline and extended to :30, with music, then exported as a 1920X1080p AVI.

Here's the result, which doesn't appear to be cut off.

And here are the specs...

Well. I am exporting a MV part from a video and you are creating a video using a picture, I think there must be a much different there ><. Anyway I have try exporting the video by following the specs you gave, the result is worse than before lol.

8wSeric.jpg

Or maybe you can try to split a small part from a video to see if the situation is different from mine. Thanks in advance.

##By the way I have try using version 2.41 and it works. Still I wish I can use the latest version of VideoPad.