Having a couple problems... Need advice.

jago107

So, I'm very new to this whole thing. I'm trying to start my own YouTube channel with video game stuff so I got the free version of Debut to get the footage from the games. Now I know that with the free version, Game Capture mode isn't available. That might be the solution to the problems I'm having. But let me explain, first. The main problem I'm having is the audio and video don't sync up correctly.

I also seem to be having a problem with things not working properly. What I mean is, in the options, I usually have it so it should capture audio from the speakers and from my microphone. But it seems to only capture audio from the microphone. The only time it will capture from the speakers is if I uncheck the option box for the microphone and only have speakers checked. I'm not sure why this would be happening. Also, with this configuration, the sound recorded from the speakers sounds terrible during playback. The only time the recorded sound sounds good is if I set it to only record from the mic, and set the mic to my speaker setting. The only way I've found to get mic and speaker sound recorded is to use my mic and keep it close enough to the speakers so that it records the sound from them, but that seems to cause the audio/video de-syncing problem.

Would getting the full version of the software and using the Game Capture mode solve any of these problems? And how do I get it to record sound from the speakers and my microphone without causing the audio/video de-syncing? Thanks for any help.