VideoPad saving in HD?

themoonlandian

Well....I'm still using the free version but here's the thing:

Before it used to save in HD, but now it's in horrible quality. I know it's not the clips because a) I can see the difference from the original over and b ) I've used some of the same clips in other videos and they saved in HD.

So...does VideoPad quit saving in HD after awhile of use if have the free version? (I could understand if it's always like that, but how come i could previously and now I can't??)

Also, I'm using 3.00 right now

I'm still using the free version but here's the thing:

Before it used to save in HD, but now it's in horrible quality. I know it's not the clips because a) I can see the difference from the original over and b ) I've used some of the same clips in other videos and they saved in HD.

So...does VideoPad quit saving in HD after awhile of use if have the free version? (I could understand if it's always like that, but how come i could previously and now I can't??)

Also, I'm using 3.00 right now

No such restriction that I am aware of in 3.0. In the SAVE dialog box click the small arrow to the right of the word "custom" and selected the desired format.

Just tested an HD file - the original compared with the same video saved from VP, after being added to the timeline. To my eye the results were comparable.

I've used previous versions, and it has been able to save in HD in them. When I first got ver. 3.00, it still save in HD, while in custom at it's highest. I have adjusted the settings just how the used to be. But of late it's quality is really bad...the settings are the same, but it still refuses to be HD.

I've played with them a bit more, but nothing has changed. I've reinstalled, still not working....