I have been working on a project on my previous computer. Before I bought my new PC, I backed up all my files. However, since both my hard drives have now been re-allocated to different drive letters, all my project files now show up in red. When I locate them, using the file details option, the are listed under the old drive letter, (I) which no longer exists, although the files are still on the same external hard drive (E) as well as backed up on a new local drive.

I don't want to have to go through each file and re-locate it again, as this would forever. Is it possible to direct videopad to the new location for all my project files?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I don't think you can direct VP to the location of the files in one fell swoop. Even if you grab all the files together into the same folder, which is what you should do for starters, you will still have to identify them one at a time.

i.e. click the file in red, file details, locate, click the file, open,OK.

You will have to do this for every file. It's not possible to "select all" the files in the new folder for this task to be done for them all.

Nat