Limit

Guest Koogiekat@yahoo.com

Guest Koogiekat@yahoo.com

Ok I got Recordpad, and it works great for turning my midi's into mp3. Te only problem is that after a certain number of days, it said I needed to register it. For some reason, my wavepad and switch still work. I think what i did was download the full version of recordpad, which is supposed to stop working after the certain # of days. Is there a demo version of Recordpad that keeps working for free, even if it doesnt have all the features?

Hello,

RecordPad is only available for trial for 14 days. After that, you are required to purchase it. There is no free version of RecordPad.

If you download the free versions of WavePad and Switch, you can try all features of WavePad and Switch for 14 days. After that, all the plus features will be disabled but you are still be able to use the basic features.

Ok I got Recordpad, and it works great for turning my midi's into mp3. Te only problem is that after a certain number of days, it said I needed to register it. For some reason, my wavepad and switch still work. I think what i did was download the full version of recordpad, which is supposed to stop working after the certain # of days. Is there a demo version of Recordpad that keeps working for free, even if it doesnt have all the features?