Getting blurry results

angelize

Hello, I have downloaded the videopad software and I'm trying it out, but my video is coming out like rubbish. I have two wmv screencasts taken with fastone capture I can view them with windows media player and they are perfectly fine, but after I process them with videopad and save the movie to my hard drive it looks awful. I split one of the clips and rearranged the clips and added transitions. I was considering purchasing Videopad, but If I can't get a half decent result I can't. Other than this I like the software it's perfect for my needs. Any help I can get will be appreciated.

Hi

Could be your output settings that are not right. What did you use?

If you output your WMV file edited in VP as another WMV file then there will be some image degradation. Also if your imput resolution was small and you output as a larger image then that will have a similar effect.

Try the following settings....

Preset HD 720

File format .avi

Resolution Take the default resolution or reset to original size or you can try smaller. (This may change the preset to Custom but no problem)

Frame rate Take the default value that appears (normally 25 fps)

Give it a try ans see what you get.

Nat

• 8 years later...
On 12/31/2011 at 5:29 AM, Nationalsolo said:

Hi

Could be your output settings that are not right. What did you use?

If you output your WMV file edited in VP as another WMV file then there will be some image degradation. Also if your imput resolution was small and you output as a larger image then that will have a similar effect.

Try the following settings....

Preset HD 720

File format .avi

Resolution Take the default resolution or reset to original size or you can try smaller. (This may change the preset to Custom but no problem)

Frame rate Take the default value that appears (normally 25 fps)

Give it a try ans see what you get.

Nat

hi i just read yr post and im not sure how to change the settings, maybe u help me and explain whr do i change these settings

You have tacked onto a nearly ten-year old thread.  Best to start a new thread with a descriptive subject and specifics in the body.

In the EXPORT dialog, click the various links and chevrons to see options.  Click the ? at the top-right of the VP window to access HELP files.

export.jpg