Sign in to follow this  
smootzilla

burning issues

i have had express burn for a few years now. all of a sudden on this past thursday, it started getting a little funky. i insert a disk and drag my file in to burn (dvd) and instead of burning the dvd it creates a data disk. I thought that maybe i was just an idiot and redid it, but the same thing happened. examining closer, i notice that after i put the file into express burn and click burn video dvd, the info box is completly locked. the burner drive offers only image file, and everything else i.e write speed and copies to burn etc. are set and untouchable. i downloaded the new version (4.52)and am getting the same result. what am i doing wrong?

i have had express burn for a few years now. all of a sudden on this past thursday, it started getting a little funky. i insert a disk and drag my file in to burn (dvd) and instead of burning the dvd it creates a data disk. I thought that maybe i was just an idiot and redid it, but the same thing happened. examining closer, i notice that after i put the file into express burn and click burn video dvd, the info box is completly locked. the burner drive offers only image file, and everything else i.e write speed and copies to burn etc. are set and untouchable. i downloaded the new version (4.52)and am getting the same result. what am i doing wrong?

Are you able to test this with a different burner?