Getting Wrong Info on Tracks and CD

sinco555

• 4 months later...

New to Rip Express.

Getting wrong info on many of my inserted CDs for ripping.

Anybody with a possible solution??

If no solution what other free rippers can you recommend that do not present this problem?

I'm brand new here so someone yell at me if I mess something up. To answer your question, I had the same thing happen with the default settings. You are given two choices from which to get the info, switch to the other one. It worked for me. Let me know if that helped.

• 6 years later...

My info (Album, Artist, Song Title) is showing up in Spanish, and from what little Spanish I can remember from High School and have learned since, it's STILL not correct. Changing info servers helped last time I had this problem, but not now. Example, the Album is: 100 Pop Essentials, CD2, Track 1, Artist is Dolly Partin, Song is 9 to 5....comes up as Artist: Camilla Sesto, Album: Solo un Hombre, Song Title: Mola Mazo....the only thing correct is the track duration time. It all shows up correctly in Windows Explorer (Windows 7), but not in the Express Rip

BOTH gave the same result. I even went in and typed the correct song title and artist, and the program changed them back. I spent over 2 hours trying to get it to work correctly, then I gave up, deleted the program, and used Windows Media Player to rip the source CD & burn the new MP3 CD, it's not "quite" as fast, but no hassle. Honestly, if I had realized Media Player would rip it and burn it for me I never would have downloaded Express Rip to begin with...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2011 at 4:57 AM, sinco555 said:

New to Rip Express.

Getting wrong info on many of my inserted CDs for ripping.

Anybody with a possible solution??

If no solution what other free rippers can you recommend that do not present this problem?

I got the same problem with Express Rip, especially with CDs of other languages like Chinese or Japanese.

But iTunes never failed me. The information is very accurate even with Chinese or Japanese CDs.

I don't understand why iTunes is not included in the top 10 best CD rippers.