Cannot Print complete DvD

cjacs

Hi All

I am using disketch for the first time. I notice on the design, that there are 2 inner circles and you cant print between the outer and inner circles. On my dvd, there is just the small

hole, with printable area right up to this inner hole. How do i get rid of the outer circle so that my image is not cropped

Thanks

Chris

• 4 months later...

How to remove DRM protection from M4V/WMV/M4P/AAC/M4A/WMA/iTunes/Napster?

How to remove DRM protection from M4V, WMV, M4P, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody legally? So that you can burn iTunes to DVD or convert DRM files to other unprotected formats. This step by step guide will show you how to remove DRM protection legally, quickly and effectively with DRM Media Converter.

Media Converter is a professional DRM Removal Software that is able to remove DRM protection from videos and music downloaded and purchased from online stores like iTunes, Windows Media Player, Napster, Amazon Unbox, Wal-Mart, Pandora, Rhapsody, Bearshare, BBC iPlayer, Amazon video on Demand and other DRM protected media center in a legal professional way. It supports both protected & unprotected WMA, M4A, M4B, M4P, ACC, OGG, AC3, WMV, M4A, MOV, FLV, M2TS, TS, TRP, and more.

Free Download Media Converter

Step 1 Add DRM files to Media Converter

Click Add button, here you can add files or let the tool find DRM files and then import them to Media Converter. The default setting works well with your PC without any extra configuration. Besides, the batch conversion mode supports input several files at one time.

step-add-files.jpg

Tips: you can choose Remove to remove added files one by one, or you can choose Clear to remove all imported files.

Step 2 Customize output format

After you added files to Media Converter, you can select the output file according to your digital player or you can just select common video/audio file. Choose an output format from Convert audio to or Convert video to. Settings button lets you have more choices, such as resolution, frame bite, encoder, and bit rate.

Step 3 Remove DRM protection

You may customize the output path by clicking Browse. Once you've finished all the settings, click on Start button. Media Converter will now conduct the DRM removal process.

After conversion, you can click Find Target to open the output folder and find the converted unprotected files. And now you are able to enjoy, listen and transfer the files freely.

More:

How to remove DRM protection from M4V/WMV/M4P/AAC/M4A/WMA/iTunes/Napster?

remove drm protection,