Sign in to follow this  
AJB

Invoice printing on 2 pages

In v4.11 the invoice appears on one page on the preview,but says Page 1 of 2 at the bottom. When it prints it is printed over 2 pages. Is this a bug or am I doing something daft?

I also get the same result

If you look at the header of your invoice there is a good chance your company details are all wrapped to new lines and I think this is pushing it onto 2 pages.

I have been reporting this bug since version 4.09 but they just ignore it

Graham

Hi Guys

Are you using the free download vesion or have you purchased, as I have the same problem, my version says it's v3.33, I click update but it says it's up-to-date, I don't want to buy it if I will still have the same problem, could someone help me? Please!!!!

Hi Graham

thanks for your help, my software says it's version v3.33, I click on the check for updates button and it comes up with, "the current version is up-to-date". How would I update it and if I have to back up my invoices then uninstall old version, to install up-to-date version will my invoices transfer to new version.

Hi Aaron,

until NCH get their act together and come out with a new version I don't think you will fix the printing on 2 pages at the moment. It is so frustrating they don't act on bug reports etc and their tec support is certainly not the best, even if you pay for the software

Graham