-format and -setting options

salford

Hi All,

Q1. The -format option appears to need .pdf as apposed to just PDF as given in the examples.

Is this the case for all of the others too?

Q2. Is there any documentation available for the -settings options - I can not find this topic in the help info

Regards,

Geoff

Guest N_C_H_drg

Hello Geoff,

Concerning Question 1: Yes, it is true that a dot should precede all file formats.

Concerning Question 2: The help system is all that is available for Doxillion documentation. I will enter a suggestion to improve the information for the settings option.

Best regards,

NCH

Hello Geoff,

Concerning Question 1: Yes, it is true that a dot should precede all file formats.

Concerning Question 2: The help system is all that is available for Doxillion documentation. I will enter a suggestion to improve the information for the settings option.

Best regards,

NCH

CAn you add any info that is available here too... cheers

Guest N_C_H_drg

Hello Geoff,

As it turns out, there is no code in Doxillion that supports the –settings option. Therefore, I have removed it from the help system. At the same time, there was an undocumented option called “-clear” which I added to the help system. The -clear option is a command line parameter that clears the Doxillion file list.

Best regards,

NCH