Debut Full-Screen options - please?

Robert53

Hi people..

I have purchased Debut ( and about 15 other apps ) and I was told by someone? that to have the images replay in full-screen

I should use 'Windows Media Player'. That's O. K. but when I do the resolution is so poor, it's not really worth doing..

Naturally, I want to watch my clips etc.. in full-screen, so what can be done?

Does anybody know of a way ( or a better app. ) that can play-back the videos ( whatever ) I have captured?

thank you.

Hey rob53, do you record in fullscreen? If you record a window then it will naturally be in lower quality when you increase the resolution and watch it on a larger scale.

If you are recording in fullscreen and experiancing low quality fullscreen playback, then that's a problem on Debut's end. As user friendly as the program is, it lacks quality in a few places.

thank you total..

I have recorded 'full-screen'; but yes, I think that unfortunately, maybe Debut is not quite up to managing HD and 'most' full-screen requirements.

I purchased hoping that it would do the trick, but it looks like I will still be looking around.

It's a pity, because 'SoundTap' ( it's seeming 'natural' companion ) is so good!

And having a video app.; ideally, where one could combine the two, would be fantastic.

And may be worth NCH considering when thinking about possible future applications.

When you consider the capacity and speed available to anybody these days,

covering this much information could be possible and would be a good high end solution.

A 'Debut' upgrade would be an 'ideal' response to the problem.

Well, similar to what I do, you and anyone else who is dissapointed or otherwise emotionally stunted should all make a suggestion to the developers. I do this every time I'm prompted as well as when I feel the need to add a second suggestion for the software.

I've said it before, if a significant number of people ask; a significant number more shall receive.

Assuming that those who ask for better quality arn't the only ones benefitting from it.

• 1 month later...

What format do you use to make your recording? I use mov or avi, mov as a preference. I copy from a 24" HD monitor and the quality is excellent. wmv you will find is disapointing.

I also use Debut to make HD recordings of Power Point slide shows, again using mov. I use a Media Player to play these through an HD TV, with quality every bit as good as the original.

Viddy

Further to screen capture in mov. mov contains H.264 HD video, if you have only Windows Media Player, you will need VLC Player ( Free ) or similar. VLC is very capable with many features, including a recording option for the video playing.

Viddy