Purchase Order design/format

boshy

I cant seem to be able to change any format of the Purchase orders I am creating.

I can change multiple things regarding Invoice, Receipts and Quotes. But not PO's.

Can anyone help, even things like the "note comment", "foot comment" and logo height.

hi, just go into options you can edit all your forms from this window...

You would think so, yet I have have edited everything possible in options and my order preview still shows up standard.

Yes I am a little confused

You would think so, yet I have have edited everything possible in options and my order preview still shows up standard.

Yes I am a little confused

===============================

Boshy

Here is what I suggest for the PO # for the invoice form you can type in any number you want, example 08-11 is what I will fill in for all August invoices or you use what ever # you want. For the invoice number go to Options > Invoice. Invoice number example 1100-the 1st two number will stay constant if the number of invoices I print or send don't go over 99. 11- tells me the year of the invoice, use what ever numbers work for you. Numbering Prefix box I use 08 - this number will appear after the 1100 when viewed in the invoice list. 08 - tells me this invoice is for august.

my invioce list looks like this

Date Invoice

2011-08-01 o8-1136

BradUSA

• 2 months later...