Reset all Balances

rmdivito

I am new to 4.05. Can someone tell me how to reset all account balances to zero. Some accounts contain numbers that where merely for trial purposes. I would delete the account and start over but I have created a custom set of accounts already and don't want to lose that work.

best,

rd

I am new to 4.05. Can someone tell me how to reset all account balances to zero. Some accounts contain numbers that where merely for trial purposes. I would delete the account and start over but I have created a custom set of accounts already and don't want to lose that work.

best,

rd

-----------------------------------

RD

Which accounts are you wanting to set back to 0 ? checking / bank accounts ? invoices ? payments received ? or do you mena accounts from the list of accounts accessed from the Options button > Accounts tab.

BradUSA

Hi Brad, thanks for the reply. i mean all accounts. all the ones listed with Command-A.

best,

rob

-----------------------------------

RD

Which accounts are you wanting to set back to 0 ? checking / bank accounts ? invoices ? payments received ? or do you mena accounts from the list of accounts accessed from the Options button > Accounts tab.

BradUSA

Hi Brad, thanks for the reply. i mean all accounts. all the ones listed with Command-A.

best,

rob

----------------------------------

Rob

I am not familiar with Command-A. You can delete accounts from the List / Chart of Accounts then restore the deleted ones if you need to add them back. There is a check box " Also show recently deleted accounts "

The simple way for other accounts banking invoices payments would be to just delete those and start from the beginning time period of your choice. maybe print out the current recorded accounts before to keep as a backup.

I maybe off the mark regarding an answer to your question. The other option might be to ADD a New Company using the new company to correct the mistakes or trials you made from the 1st company.

BradUSA