Using SoundSoap with WavePad

spensyr

I purchased, installed, and registered the BIAS SoundSoap 2 audio cleanup software recently.

First, I created a reasonably noisy microphone recording. Then I applied SoundSoap artifact removal techniques successfully using the standalone version of SoundSoap 2.4 directly on a copy of the noisy file.

I also then added SoundSoap as a VST plug-in to my sequencing editor, and it worked correctly there.

Finally, I added the SoundSoap VST plug-in to WavePad and tried to edit the noisy file copy with WavePad and it's VST Plug-In interface.

While the VST plug-in interface was open and I applied the Sound Soap 2 filters to the audio file, all seemed to go well. However, when I clicked "Apply Effect" within WavePad, I got the following bizarre error message ....:

"
Trying to load a Zbuffer with too much data.

Code-1. You should close the plugin and remove it from any inserts before trying to use it again.
"

... and I had to continuously click the error message button finally to close the error. I noticed then that, when I had refused to accept the errors, all content in the audio file had been deleted, so I closed the file without saving it.

Has someone else tried to use the SoundSoap 2 VST plug-in with WavePad yet? Any Tips-'N-Hints? B)