customer service

ecbisis

Could someone please tell me how to get customer service for this software. I call a number and they say I must have a number to put in for a service contract, and I don't have one. I have sent three emails and no one will answer me.

Maybe someone here knows the answer.

I ordered over the internet. I clicked the button for the basic edition of vrs, but my credit card info did not work, so I called my credit card company. Just as I got on the phone with them, it went back to the "try again" page and I changed something about the credit info, and my Visa rep said "Oh it just went through for five hundred and something". I was so surprised. I checked and sure enough, even though I only have one telephone line and ordered the basic one line edition, they sent me a receipt for the seven line one, and charged me well over $500.00

I am an old age pensioner, and very definately did not push the more expensive button, because, years ago, I bought the seven line one as it was on sale and not much more than the basic, but when using it, I could easily see I did not need that one and when it ran out I just left it on my computer and never used it. When I went to their webpage a few days ago, I thought well maybe I should get the basic one this time. When I put my credit info in, I definately ordered the basic, but perhaps their software had the old edition on it somehow and charged me I don't know why this happened.

Anyways, I did not install the software or use the password etc. they sent me, and have been trying to call them to change it to the basic edition, but I cannot get them to answer me no matter what I do. I know I ordered the default but was charged for what looks like a deluxe (7-line) version, and I can not get them to answer me whatever I do.

Does anyone have any suggestions as how to reach the customer service department? Please! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I definately cannot use this 7 -line version. I was told to call the "Better Business Bureau" but really, I don't think that should be necessary. I don't know I keep looking but I cannot find a phone number to call, that does not ask me for the "paid service plan code number" when I call.

Thanks... in advance for any helpful suggestions