ZoMaX

Expectations

When i download Fling i was looking for a FTP client which was integrated into windows explorer.

With the ability to rightclick a file anywhere on your computer and upload it to a server ... quickly

Fling sort of fails at that... Fling gives the error message : "file [filename] does not belong in any fling folder"

Fling cant find files UNLESS they are placed in a "fling" folder, but i dont want to to turn every folder on my computer into a fling folder by adding a server to each and every one :(

So please.. Add the possibilty to rightclick a file anywhere on your computer and upload it to a server.

You could even make it smarter by adding folders to the server you are uploading to.

Fex: I have following folders on my FTP : pics , music and stuff

Would be nice to be able to rightclick a file and Fling it directly to the right folder on my FTP in one go

These dirs/folders to send to could be setup when you add a server or when you upload a file

And support for multiple server in rightclick would be nice too.. Fex:

Rightclick -> Fling -> Server1 -> Upload file -> [DIR] Pics

____________________________________-> [DIR] Music

____________________________________-> [DIR] Stuff

____________________________________-> New Folder (which then gets created on the server)

sry about ____ had to space -> to make it visual :)

This was just my idea how i wanted Fling to work, hope you understand the idea :)

Else feel free to contact me.

Other than this i really like Fling, the automated uploads and all :)