Software license check box

bcrotty2

I've downloaded the free guitar tuner and metronome, but when I check the "I Agree" box on the software license, then scroll down to display the "Next Button", I can't click on the "Next button" because the license agreement form jumps back up to the top of my screen, and the button cannot be seen or checked. Am i making any sense? :unsure: i had no problem with my larger laptop, but on my netbook (10.1 inch -US) the form won't fit on the screen and won't allow me to scroll down and click the "Next button".

Any ideas? Thanks B)

I've downloaded the free guitar tuner and metronome, but when I check the "I Agree" box on the software license, then scroll down to display the "Next Button", I can't click on the "Next button" because the license agreement form jumps back up to the top of my screen, and the button cannot be seen or checked. Am i making any sense? :unsure: i had no problem with my larger laptop, but on my netbook (10.1 inch -US) the form won't fit on the screen and won't allow me to scroll down and click the "Next button".

Any ideas? Thanks B)