Will I still be able to record videos of myself with my webcam and save them on my computer after my free trial of software ends?

andreaborman

I have just downloaded and installed the free version of Debut video capture on my 1GB Netbook and HP Mini 210.As I only have a Netbook and I am not very advanced on computer skills,I am just using debut to record my own videos of myself with my built in webcam and then i save them on my Netbook and upload them to my blog on the web and My Space.I know that because I have only just downloaded Debut video capture free version 4 days ago that this is a free trial period of the software and that after the free trial expires. Some features will be limited or stopped unless I pay for an upgrade,which I do not want to do as I want to carry on using the free version. But will I still be able to carry on recording webcam videos of myself and save them and upload them as I do now with the free version after my free trial period ends or will I have to buy the paid version to be able to carry on doing this?I have looked everywhere on the web and searched but I cannot find the answer anywhere. And when I emailed Debut customer services all they told me was that Debut is free to use after the trial period ends but some features that are available now in the free trial version will be stopped,unless I upgraded to the paid version. But they did not tell me which ones would be stopped. So does that mean that I can no longer record and save my webcam videos I make now unless I pay for an upgrade or will I still be able to do this if I carry on using the free version? I look forward to some advice on this please. Andrea Borman.