christenha

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit Not compatable?

I get an error message stating Version 1.05 will only work with Windows Vista or earlier. I just downloaded it on 2/15/2011 so it should be current. Will this software work with Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit? I am using this on a Dell system with an Athalon 64 X2 dual core 4600+ 2.40 GHZ processor. It did seem to install after a couple of persistant tries but keeps giving this error message.

I have the same problem. My OS is Windows 7. When I start the setup file it says Version 1.05 work with Windows Vista and earlier.

I found a way to run it. Just right mouse click on the setup file and go to Properties->Compatibility->Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista

I found a way to run it. Just right mouse click on the setup file and go to Properties->Compatibility->Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista

Thank you, for this solution. I have been searching all over for a replacement program that can run in Windows 7 and couldn't find anything similar and suitable! I ran into the same problem with installing Screenstream in Windows 7. Previously I have used it successfully with Windows XP. I desparately needed something like it. I have done what you have suggested and it works like a dream.

Tried the "Properties->Compatibility->Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista" and still got the Incompatible with versions later that Vista message. I am running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 on a Dell 620 laptop.

Any other ideas out there?

setting compatibility works.

the instructions you see when you try to install on Win 7/8 are incorrect. The instructions say Win 7/8 versions are available, but there are none.

Sorry to ask an off question, do you guys figure out how to change the settings that are use to present information to the website? My issue is the desktop presented to the web needs to be move to the left and not align=center.