Wavepad Help!!!!!

rebelmindstatetv

Hi,

Need some help as Im just getting my head around the program bought the full version instead of using audocity ha but need to know a few basics.

well I have a few questions really starting off how can i open more channels to record in.??

Also Once a vocal has been recorded how can i silence bits I dont want to use.

Furthermore i also want to know is autotune available for this program?

Thanks

Rebel

My link

just relised i had the free program and my purchase i wasnt using I found all the basics out now however when I go to take the recorded vocals and put it on master edition sound editor it wont let me transfer it. it keeps saying file corrupt ??? but with anything ive recorded. is this a common problem??

just relised i had the free program and my purchase i wasnt using I found all the basics out now however when I go to take the recorded vocals and put it on master edition sound editor it wont let me transfer it. it keeps saying file corrupt ??? but with anything ive recorded. is this a common problem??