jleahy2

Startup issues with exp rip (NCH Suite)

I bought and installed the software suite. I am trying to start express ripper from START>all programs>NCH Software Suite>Express Ripper and I get a message "An install-on-demand component is required for this operation" (more text about file size and can be deleted if necessary)

I click on the "install" box and get the error message "cannot install (burnsetup) ... because another program is running..." and the install quits. I repeated it with all programs closed according to task manager. Still the same error message.

I tried starting from c:\programfiles\NCH swift sound\expressrip\expressripper.exe and it works OK.

I have the same problem starting any of the other programs from the Start>all programs> NCH Software Suite>

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mystified1

Hi,

I have forwarded this along to tech support. Please look for a reply from our support ticketing system at your forum email address.

Thanks.

Dave

Guest nchar

To contact our technical support department, please follow the instructions on the manual or view www.nch.com.au/support