Eigth Notes

Guest Michelle

Guest Michelle

Has anyone noticed if you put two or more eight notes in one line they all get connected? I am wondering how to just have two eight notes grouped, not anything more than that, so how do you keep eight notes seperated on this program?

Please help me!

Thank you, Michelle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Has anyone noticed if you put two or more eight notes in one line they all get connected? I am wondering how to just have two eight notes grouped, not anything more than that, so how do you keep eight notes seperated on this program?

Please help me!

Thank you, Michelle

Delboy

What I do is to put in the triplet of eighth notes, then put in a triplet of quarter notes, then follow with another triplet of eighth notes.

Then I draw in the beam on the quarter notes. But at least I've separated the triplets. You can of course the make any duplets you want using this method.

Be nice wouldn't it if Crescendo folk could use a different method of drawing in the beams? Especially if it were under the control of the person typing in the notes.

Derelboy

I type in the 3 eighth notes then I type in 3 quarter notes followed by the next triplet of eighth notes. I draw the beam over the quarter notes myself after printing. Using this method you can configure any duplets you want.

Be nice though if the king folks at Crescendo could use a different method of putting the beams in? Especially if it could be under the control of theperson typing in the notes.

Delboy