Sign in to follow this  
mChacon

Can't burn DVDs anymore

I've been using express burn a while and suddenly it does not work anymore.The converting of files goes no problem untill writing to disk comes. Then the programm does not react anymore, and gets stuck. What shall I do?

Thanks if anybody can help.

I do not know what to do. The same thing has happened to me. After spending hours converting then burning, I get an error message that does not provide me with any information that pertains to what I was doing. Sorry. If you find anything out, could you please pass it on to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Marcela, this is a silly question, but are you trying to burn to re-writables or a plain ordinary blank DVD?

I've no idea what you know or do not know so I'll just say that re-writables have a limited life. Once expired they

don't work.

Hope this helps... :)

You should change your DVD burning software. There are lots of burning software available in the market, some are free and some are for sale. If you are looking for free ones, you can get ImgBurn or DVD decrpter if you want to burn ISO files. If you have the budget, go for Super Clone.

You should change your DVD burning software. There are lots of burning software available in the market, some are free and some are for sale. If you are looking for free ones, you can get ImgBurn or DVD decrpter if you want to burn ISO files. If you have the budget, go for Super Clone.

Add 1Click DVD Movie DVD Burner Program converts movie files to DVD, VCD or SVCD. This software is compatible with most movie file formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime, ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files. With just one click, you can create a DVD movie.