doxillion convert from PDF to DOC error

Guest donnaclow

Guest donnaclow

I have downloaded and reinstalled DOxillion v.1.01 multiple times. I am trying to convert a PDF file to a DOC file. I keep getting a very non-specific error message saying the conversion had an error. What can cause this? I don't want to pay for support if the product won't do this tasks as advertised. Thanks for your help. Donna C.

I have downloaded and reinstalled DOxillion v.1.01 multiple times. I am trying to convert a PDF file to a DOC file. I keep getting a very non-specific error message saying the conversion had an error. What can cause this? I don't want to pay for support if the product won't do this tasks as advertised. Thanks for your help. Donna C.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing troubles converting your PDF to a DOC. Both of these features were introduced with 1.01.

One problem we are seeing with PDF conversion is when the PDF is, internally, really just an image. This could be the issue here. One possible work around is to try to convert the PDF to a different format, such as DOCX, and see if that works. If it does, you can convert the DOCX to DOC. If it doesn't work, Doxillion can't convert the PDF for some reason.

Regards,

David

• 4 years later...