To big fil out form

Guest Paul

When I create a new invoice the pop up form is to big for my screen. The bottom section is not accessable . Now I can not save my invoice any more. I do not how it change be course it works fine before. Is there any one who can tel me where the handels are to change this?

• 4 months later...

When I create a new invoice the pop up form is to big for my screen. The bottom section is not accessable . Now I can not save my invoice any more. I do not how it change be course it works fine before. Is there any one who can tel me where the handels are to change this?

I have been trying to sort this out on my mac for AAAAGES!

I had tried getting help form NCH direct, but to no avail, then finally they sent me an email which did the trick.... This question has had so many views, I thought I'd post what worked for me, and hopefully help ease someone's frustration out there!!

Here you go:

Hi,

Adjust the Screen Resolution From 1680 x 1050 To 1024 x 640

Then Grab Corner Handle To Resize ExpressInvoice Window.

After Re-sized the Express Invoice Window you can Reset Screen Resolution To Its Original Settings.

Then Open the software and Close the program and everything should go back and remain at the Proper Size.

Did the trick for me... I love Express Invoice - hopefully it will do the trick for you!

• 1 month later...
Guest Barbara

I have been trying to sort this out on my mac for AAAAGES!

I had tried getting help form NCH direct, but to no avail, then finally they sent me an email which did the trick.... This question has had so many views, I thought I'd post what worked for me, and hopefully help ease someone's frustration out there!!

Here you go:

Hi,

Adjust the Screen Resolution From 1680 x 1050 To 1024 x 640

Then Grab Corner Handle To Resize ExpressInvoice Window.

After Re-sized the Express Invoice Window you can Reset Screen Resolution To Its Original Settings.

Then Open the software and Close the program and everything should go back and remain at the Proper Size.

Did the trick for me... I love Express Invoice - hopefully it will do the trick for you!

Guest Barbara

That's the best solution I've come across. My Express Invoice windows seem to get bigger and bigger until I can't see them and the re-size buttons aren't highlighted so you can't use that option. Thank's for this post - 2 seconds and my screen is fully accessible again!