text insertion

Guest Alan Munro

Guest Alan Munro

greetings Music Lovers ?

I am very new to the Crescendo software and am unable to size the text so that it will be a suitable on the printed page of music. What am I doing wrong or do I just have to buy the software. At present I am trying it.

All help appreciated, Alan Munro

• 4 months later...
Guest Michelle

Ther is a small arrow in the text box that you click, hold, and drag in or out to size your preference. You do not need to buy this software, it is completely free.

Hope this helped,

Michelle

• 1 month later...

The problem is, using the arrow at the bottom of the box to decrease font size, also scales down the box. I want to put fingering in small font, but spread across measure or line.

• 2 months later...

The problem is, using the arrow at the bottom of the box to decrease font size, also scales down the box. I want to put fingering in small font, but spread across measure or line.

I'm new to the software. What I ended up doing was sizing the box (using the arrow) to the font I wanted. Then as I typed my text, I used the space bar to place the text under the notes. [Yes, this is what we learned NOT to do in formatting text with a word processor.] It's not precise for me, because the printed copy isn't "What you see is what you get," but I was able to nudge it to suit my purposes. I would love to hear what solution(s) you've found by now.