cant install express scribe on imac

Guest accudata

Guest accudata

I am downloading the file and dragging it to my applications folder but nothing is happening. If I go to the applications folder I can see the file. It has a dmg extension. I am new to mac, please be clear about what to do. Havent had any difficulty installing anything until now.

Guest pepper

I am downloading the file and dragging it to my applications folder but nothing is happening. If I go to the applications folder I can see the file. It has a dmg extension. I am new to mac, please be clear about what to do. Havent had any difficulty installing anything until now.

Guest pepper

The same thing happens to me with my Mac that runs 10.3.9. I contacted NCH and they basically told me how to install it, as if I was not doing it correctly, which we are. The program works fine on my other Mac that runs 10.4.1 - so I think that despite what NCH claims, the program is just not compatible with older operating systems.

• 4 months later...
Guest erna hellman

The same thing happens to me with my Mac that runs 10.3.9. I contacted NCH and they basically told me how to install it, as if I was not doing it correctly, which we are. The program works fine on my other Mac that runs 10.4.1 - so I think that despite what NCH claims, the program is just not compatible with older operating systems.

I have Mac OS X versione 10.6.4, and I just can't install it either. It just goes round and round and round, I drag it into the applicationfolder, it comes there I doubleclick it and I will get back to the beginning again. Very irritating

Same, I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.8. I get two fault windows when trying to install Express Scribe for Mac.

Either it "The format is not supported by Express Scribe" or "Video Frame Index Generation Failed. Couldn't

Open Video file". Anyone running a mac op system have any luck?