Text to speech voice having problems with variables

kwing

Hi,

I have bought a text to speech voice called Audrey(www.nextup.com) which im using for my IVR system. It has been working fine with general speech and variables.

I have recently got another server to use a test environment. Its the same config as the other server and i have bought another IVR licence. I have installed Audrey and sapi 5.1 which was needed last time to recognise the voice. General speech works fine, she says the variables fine but then it wont go to the next OGM. Its doesnt error, it just hangs and does nothing. I cant find anything in the event logs on the server and im really stuck with it.

I will be very impressed if anyone has any ideas what this might be! Any information would be GREATLY appreciated. :D

Thanks,

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to this its worth mentioning that that previous version (that I had working fine) was IVM 5.00 The version I got when buying it again is 5.02. Looks like there is bug somewhere in the software. Its very strange how the natural voice will say the variable and everything else in the OGM but will just not fire the next OGM.

I’m losing the will to live with this, anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Kev

• 4 months later...

I'm having a very similar issue. IVM plays a very simple OGM (no variables, just synthesized text) using Crystal16 (AT&T voice) and then instead of going to the next OGM it just hangs. Changing the OGM's voice to Microsoft Sam or even Mike16 (also AT&T) works fine? Anybody, any ideas?

Thanks.