Major Issue with Version 3.02

GrahamW

URGENT HELP needed please NCH.

I have just spent the best part of 3 hours trying to get my data from express invoice and express accounts into this new version.

Each time you restore the data from on of them it wipes the data from the other. It looks like it is impossible to restore both the backups into this new version

The issue I have it keeps on wiping out the accounts so I can't do any reports.

Can you please advise me ASAP on how to get the both lots of data into the new version without it destroying the accounts list.

Graham

i am having the same issue, upgraded from vista home premium to windows 7 ultimate and had to download a new accounts software that was compatible and found the accounts and invoice software i was using previously is now combined into just the express accounts so rather than use the 2 separatley and waste space on my hard drive, i would like to only use the one and be a little more streamlined however i can only restore either the accounts or the invoice seperatley which in turn wipes the other out, it could work with just the restored accounts as the figures are correct however i have no way then of printing/reviewing copy invoices. have tried combining the folders in various ways but nothing, can someone please advise on how to get this working so i have all my previous invoices.

Hi John,

I am using Windows 7 Professional and have reverted back to my Express Invoice 2.18 and Express Accounts 2.08. To install these versions on Windows 7 you need to right click on the installer file and select properties then click on the compatibility tab, you can then select vista service pack 2

After installation you may have to repeat the compatibility process on the shortcut created on the desktop.

this process can only be used on the Windows 7 professional and ultimate versions. It is not available in the home premium version.

hopefully this will get you back up and running again.

Graham

hi graham i see you point about the compatibility troubleshooter as the new 3.02 accounts does not pick up when you ask the invoice to update it, have done as you said and now works great. hopefully they will sort out the new 3.02 as would rather use the 1 programme but happy for now!