The new ipod nano 5G video to computer and DVD to ipod?

nulyjeyo

hey well i got my ipod nano 5th generation the one with the video camera.i have heaps of videos that i have taken with it, but i dont no how to get those videos and put them in my computer. they wont show in my itunes wen i plug it in i dont get it, how do i get those videos and put them on my comp.

I also want to upload a home movie from a DVD to my PC and put it on my IPOD.

Can anyone please walk me through the steps. I have no clue what I am doing!

iPod -> PC

Is there nothing in the manual about that? Sorry, I don't own one so I can't really help

DVD -> PC -> iPod

A home movie on a DVD should be simply a .vob file on the disc when you navigate the disc on the PC, but Prism has a DVD option so you don't need to worry about that. The question remains what format do you need to convert to, and then copy onto the iPod?

Google found me : "As for the new iPod nano, here it is straight from Apple:

H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;

H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;

MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.

Good luck :)