Issues with Record time

KotchaYankinov

I am trying to help my father trouble shoot Debut, remotely. He bought the product to record webcasts that he gets from a site on trading stocks and they offer these training webcasts infrequently. Since he is learning this system, he wants to record the webcast so he can review them and go over the material.

The problem he has is when he tries to record a webcast, Debut will stop recording randomly and he misses out on material. He bought the premium version of the software and technical support but so far he is not getting much help. I do not have the software personally but maybe there are some setting he can change that will help him. I am unable to go to his house until later this month and help him locally so I figured I would ask here if other users have run into this problem and maybe have a fix.

I am trying to help my father trouble shoot Debut, remotely. He bought the product to record webcasts that he gets from a site on trading stocks and they offer these training webcasts infrequently. Since he is learning this system, he wants to record the webcast so he can review them and go over the material.

The problem he has is when he tries to record a webcast, Debut will stop recording randomly and he misses out on material. He bought the premium version of the software and technical support but so far he is not getting much help. I do not have the software personally but maybe there are some setting he can change that will help him. I am unable to go to his house until later this month and help him locally so I figured I would ask here if other users have run into this problem and maybe have a fix.

I am having the same problem. Stops at 23MB. If you find a solution, please forward to me, Thank you, Tom twtracy@embarqmail.com

My prior experience with this company is that they have been extremely prompt with a solution to my problems. Rather then place a duplicate request now,I will wait for your solution and use it. No reason for both of use to load the system.

Received this reply on 10/8, but it did not offer a solution. I have been using the free version,and they seem to suggest that I will have to purchase the Pro version which you have. This is what I got for free: I have now reinstalled but have not tested it yet. I have 8 MB of RAM so memory is not my problem. Will keep you informed live in Ocala, Florida, USA. Where are you?

Response:

"Hello,

The "Debut Professional Installation license" gives you a full features license to use a single installation of Debut Pro including watermarking and more video formats support.

As for your issue, please note that purchasing will not fix the problem. Can you make sure that you have enough memory space to save files. Also can you send more details such as the file format you are saving to as well as the options you have set for it. If it is easier to take a screen shot please do and send it along as an attachment.

To take a screen shot:

Press the 'Print Screen' button (located next to F12 or the 'Scroll Lock' button). Open Paint (Start-> All programs-> Accessories-> Paint) and click Edit-> Paste. Save the file as a .jpeg and attach it to this reply.

Regards,

Christopher

NCH Software Support Team