IVM Help Wanted

RW22281

Hello -

I am trying to use the NCH IVM software to complete a simple database check and update function.

What I am looking to do is:

Upon call answer, user inputs a certificate number. System will query MySQL database for SQL number. Each record will have an active / inactive flag. If the flag is active, update the flag to inactive (and leave timestamp) and return voice to caller stating "Thank you for using this certificate, it is now expired - goodbye". If the flag is inactive or the certificate number does not exist, return voice to caller stating "certificate number is invalid" or "certificate is expired".

It seems like a very common use for this type of software. I am able to accept the certificate number and start a query, however, I am having trouble completing the final stages - including the TTS.

I am looking for someone who has developed this type of functionality in the past and is looking to do some freelance work to develop this in my environment. If you are intested (I can give you remote access to my development server), please email me at rob.wilker@gmail.com and let me know your experience with the software, price for these services, and an expected timeframe for completion?

Thanks