Prism Help file

jaswpatton

try right clicking on it (or mac equiv) and save it to your machine as a pdf

You can save it as a webarchive, but not as .pdf file. You can save it is a .pdf file by choosing to print it and choose the output to be a .pdf file. I've tried that nad you can no longer go to any topics in the contents. No links exist in the resulting Acrobat (.pdf) file. These are problems in the Mac world. I just wish you would send me a link to download this whole thing as a .pdf file. You teased me with the offer of downloading a .pdf file, but you didn't really do it.

we have a few macs in the office and I asked those users to test the download, they managed without a problem to retrieve the pdf.

There are no links directly to the file but thanks for the tip.

Is anyone else having an issue? please let me know and Ill email it to you..

• 1 month later...

we have a few macs in the office and I asked those users to test the download, they managed without a problem to retrieve the pdf.

I have just purchased the Plus MPEG2 Edition for my Mac. I had no problems with registration, but the Prism window looks and acts the same as it did with 'free' version. I also have no access to the help page, just an empty window. I would appreciate the pdf file.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...