Transitions idea

blob

Hi everyone.

I just sent this on the suggestions form...

Thanks for a great, simple to use, free NLE capable of HD - better than Windows Movie Maker in many ways (formats supported, HD, brightness/contrast/gamma adjust).

The transitions are basic but adequate - no gimmicks is quite good actually - the effects limited (I miss WMM's 2x speed up) - and likewise titles are basic. But it's excellent value for money! :)

I've had some crashes and glitches with AVCHD Lite but I cured those by converting using Prism first.

The only thing I can think to ask, for now, is... can a transition please be applied to all clip joins in one go? i.e. if all clips are selected and the transition button is clicked, apply the crossfade (or whatever) to all of the selected clips? It gets a bit tedious doing that for all of the clips one by one, otherwise.

Other than that... fantastic! Well done!

Anyone else want to apply transitions to all clips in one go? Thanks B)

83 views and no replies? :blink:

Possibility A would be that some of you know how to do this but couldn't be bothered to help... surely not?!

So it must be possibility B ... no-one here knows.

Thanks to an email from Nik, I can reveal it was right there staring me in the face all the time! D'oh!

"If all clips are selected and the transition combo box (on the left of the timeline) is clicked, it applies the crossfade (or whatever) to all of the selected clips."

Simple when you know how! I thought I'd played with all available controls and options but obviously missed that one :D