Sign in to follow this  
Lakota7358

Vista 64 Bits

My new computer is a Windows Vista 64 bits and I understand that NCH Sound Wave is not supporting the Vista 64 bits. What I would like to know is there any NCH Sound Wave Streaming program that will support Vista 64 bits? Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest N.C.H a.n
My new computer is a Windows Vista 64 bits and I understand that NCH Sound Wave is not supporting the Vista 64 bits. What I would like to know is there any NCH Sound Wave Streaming program that will support Vista 64 bits? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

A workaround could be to get an audio cable and link the speaker out, to the line in.

Then you should be able to record whatever you play.

Hi,

A workaround could be to get an audio cable and link the speaker out, to the line in.

Then you should be able to record whatever you play.

Wow. That might be a simple, and hopefully temporary solution ( I use xp so maybe i don't know) but - if I've got this right -

it seems kinda silly to go from digital to analog back to digital ?

I mean, one of the reasons I bought this software in the first place was to avoid having to do that anymore.

Guest N.C.H a.n

Wow. That might be a simple, and hopefully temporary solution ( I use xp so maybe i don't know) but - if I've got this right -

it seems kinda silly to go from digital to analog back to digital ?

I mean, one of the reasons I bought this software in the first place was to avoid having to do that anymore.

As i said, it may be a workaround.

Workarounds are never as good as the actual solution.