PitchPerfect - Not So with HTC Touch Diamond

alun101

Hi,

I installed the PitchPerfect app on both my PC and on my HTC Diamond, unfortunately it does not work on the HTC because there is no menu bar visible.

What you got `on screen` is the same presentation as shown on the `Screenshot - Windows CE` image, i.e. no obvious `Toolbox` or `Options`menu where you can select the audio input source.

The only menu tabs visible are at the bottom of the screen, they are <File> and <Help>.

<File> only gives you the sub-option of `Exit`, and <Help> just gives `Help Contents` and a few other related program links.

Am i doing something stupid?

I've tried scrolling, pushing every button on the HTC (and there aren't many), so please help?

Regards,

Alun

Hi,

I installed the PitchPerfect app on both my PC and on my HTC Diamond, unfortunately it does not work on the HTC because there is no menu bar visible.

What you got `on screen` is the same presentation as shown on the `Screenshot - Windows CE` image, i.e. no obvious `Toolbox` or `Options`menu where you can select the audio input source.

The only menu tabs visible are at the bottom of the screen, they are <File> and <Help>.

<File> only gives you the sub-option of `Exit`, and <Help> just gives `Help Contents` and a few other related program links.

Am i doing something stupid?

I've tried scrolling, pushing every button on the HTC (and there aren't many), so please help?

Regards,

Alun

thanks so much for useful info

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...