comfixer

Burned DVD will not Play

I have been able to translate a VHS taped to DVD file which was then converted/burned using Prisim Video converter. I used Taiyo Uden DVD-R blanks and Linksys DVD-R blanks. Neither DVD would play using a Sony DVD Player. I had previously used ULEAD 2.0

One DVD reported as "Dirty Disk" and the other never truly started or scanned.

Anyone have any Ideas? I would really like this software to work, as I have a lot of friends that would definitely use it.

I have been able to translate a VHS taped to DVD file which was then converted/burned using Prisim Video converter. I used Taiyo Uden DVD-R blanks and Linksys DVD-R blanks. Neither DVD would play using a Sony DVD Player. I had previously used ULEAD 2.0

Anyone have any Ideas? I would really like this software to work, as I have a lot of friends that would definitely use it.

Sorry a little confused ... I would have thought that you had burned it direct using the GV Software...???? Then why the Prism video converter?

I just used the sofware and they worked fine

Guest N.C.H a.n

Hi,

Prism doesn't burn disks.

How did you burn them from the files that prism created?

Thankyou