version 4.24 information

cutdeep46

Hi I recieved the 4.24 as a fix for problems on the 13th of july . I just checked for updates & it says it has

4.24 out?? are there some fixs beyond what I recieved? I am afraid to update this thing anymore since I had to buy it over again.

If I down load & install the "New" 4.24 over the old 4.24 will my old registration work? dumb questions but

excuse me for saying NCH is a little paranoid in their protection of product. ty Dale

Guest nchaj

Sure, you can download any release up to 3 months after you activated the new serial number. I think we are on 4.26 now with a few more bug fixes but it seems to be pretty stable at this point. I don't see any new incremental fixes on the horizon.

Sure, you can download any release up to 3 months after you activated the new serial number. I think we are on 4.26 now with a few more bug fixes but it seems to be pretty stable at this point. I don't see any new incremental fixes on the horizon.

Thanks, I downloaded, 4.26, deleted the desktop & installed with no problems. thank you "cut"